Your Generosity Matters
Give By PayPal
Mail A Gift
You can mail a donation to us at:
Ken Turner Ministries
PO Box 1325
Dayton, TN 37321
Be a Part of Making a Change
Through our High Impact Teen youth outreach, we have ministered to thousands of youth with a unique focus on the fatherless, youth from broken homes, and those who are high-risk in our community. Please consider partnering with us to provide outreach to youth, training for parents of teens, mentoring, and support for youth in juvenile detention.
Our 2021 Support Raising Goal – Join Us And Become a Monthly Partner In Ministry
We are asking for new ministry supporters to join our team of regular supporters:
4 at $250/month
4 at $200/month
4 at $150/month
4 at $100/month
9 at $50/month
25 at $30/month
30 at $15/month
The IRS recognizes Ken Turner Ministries, Inc. as a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization and all donations are tax-deductible. (EIN 26-2472955)
There Are Many Ways You Can Give?
Funding for our ministry comes from the donations we receive from people just like you. There are several ways you can join our ministry support team.
(1) By making a one-time donation in any amount.
Your giving truly is the “oxygen” that keeps our ministry going. We are praying for a team of 100 supporters in any amount you feel led to give. Your support makes our outreach to high-risk teens possible. The teens we minister to come from juvenile detention centers, inner-city youth outreach centers, children’s homes and those in our communities that are fatherless.
(2) By making regular monthly donations. Many of our donors choose to make a donation and become a monthly ministry supporter. These “ministry partners” make all the difference in providing sustainability for our ongoing ministry to fatherless youth.
(3) By mailing a donation to: Ken Turner Ministries, PO Box 1325, Dayton, TN 37321
(4) By donating other tangible items. As a non-profit 501(c)(3) we can receive donated items that can be used or sold for ministry use. Some people like to give property, automobiles or anything of value that can be utilized as an asset for the ministry. Please contact us if you would like to discuss donating items to support our ministry. All donated items can be used as a tax-deductible gift.
(5) By volunteering to be a part of our ministry work.
You can support our outreach to troubled youth. When you click on the “donation” button below, you can choose a specified amount or create the donation amount of your choice.
(6) If you would like information on making a wire transfer, please call us at (423) 381-0018.